Section 1. Personal Information Collected
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in as part of the buying and selling process. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; e-mail address; computer and connection information, time one, some of the cookies stored on your device, and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile for marketing. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
Section 2. List of Cookies
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “XSRF_TOKEN,” and “hs,” are used for security reasons
- “SSR-caching,” is used to indicate the system from the site was rendered.
- “_wixCIDX,” and “_wix_browser_sess,” are used for system monitoring/debugging
- “consent-policy,” is used for cookie banner parameters.
- “smSession” is used to identify logged-in site members.
- “TS” is ued for security and anti-fraud reasons.
- “bSession” is used for system effectiveness measurement.
- “fedops.logger.sessionId” is used for stability/effectiveness measurement.
- “wixLanguage” is used on multilingual websites to save user language preference.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and/or PayPal), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Section 3. Reason for Collection
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address, and email address. Your Personal Information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We collect such Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
6. To screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Section 4. Stored, used, shared, and disclosed Personal Information
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. You can read more about how Wix uses your Personal Information here: https://www.wix.com/about/privacy
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Section 5. Communications with Visitors
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email or phone call.
Section 6. Withdrawing Consent
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Section 7. Third-Party Providers
We use Google Analytics as a third-party provider for data analysis and collection as stated above. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Section 8. California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Section 9. Links
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Section 10. Changes & Modification to Policy
Section 11. Questions and Your Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit / Debit Cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, etc.)